Sit Mark Andrews vs. San Fran?

I have Mark Andrews in my starting lineup. Gerald Everett is on waivers and plays Arizona this week. Should I drop Brian Hill for him? I am sitting at 11-1 and am trying to secure the #1 seed in the playoffs. Just want to know if I’m crazy for wanting to start Everett over Andrews.

1 Like

You’re not crazy. My TE model projects Everett to be the TE6 this week and Andrews to be the TE11. All things being equal, I probably would drop a depth piece to stream Everett against the Arizona “we don’t cover tight ends” Cardinals. However, Everett seemed to get banged up in Monday night’s game. He only played 17 snaps and is now listed as day-to-day. I also look for other inputs beyond my model for start/sits, and the Ballers have Andrews ranked higher than Everett, possibly taking the injury risk into account. Given all that, I would stick with Andrews.

My full TE model is below for reference. Hope this helped. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 13 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

Thank you @Sith_Are_People_Too! Is there anyone that you’d consider streaming over Andrews? Maybe Jack Doyle? Just wondering.

1 Like

Griffin or Hollister if they happen to be available. I’d also play Delanie Walker if he actually returns from injury this week (I’m not holding my breath). Other options are all too risky compared to what you have IMO, so I’d stick with Andrews.

Thanks! Appreciate the advice!

1 Like