Sit one of the following players…
Doug Martin
Alvin Kamara
Keenan Allen
Amari Cooper

My other RB is Shady
My other WR is Mike Evans
It’s a Number 2 rb a number 2 wr and a flex I need out of the 4 above

Damn. Thats a good position to be in, but in this case I say sit Cooper. He has only 1 good game this season, and they are traveling across the country to face the bills, who are a pretty good D/st. Plus how often is Carr going to target Cooper 19 TIMES, and he still had 3 drops I think.

I Agree with Ghost, Cooper needs to prove it more often to be trusted. I like your situation overall though.

I also have Ertz & Dak… lol.
My bench is Sterling Shepard, Cory Davis, George Kittle, Dion Lewis and Amari cooper… if I sit him as I think i wil… thanks guys!!!

And believe it or not I had Antonio Brown as well… I traded him to get Shady because my RBs were lacking… I had the best wr core I’ve ever had… I traded Amari cooper and Mike Gillislee for Keenan Allen… 2 weeks later the guy DROPPED cooper… I snagged him back immediately… lol so I essentially traded gillislee for Keenan Allen… lol

I would sit Cooper as well for all the reasons stated previously. It’s between he and Kamara and Kamara has a safer floor to me. He is going to have a blow up game soon I think…