‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Sit start advice - Chubb or J Howard

Thoughts are appreciated

I’d play Chubb

I have Jordan Howard, I’m starting him in my league. I almost picked up Chubb for minimum faab speculation bid on Wednesday. Decided to keep Royce Freeman instead, very bummed out. If I did have Chubb I would try to start both if you could. TB has been pretty good against the run but the Browns must be very confident if they traded Hyde away without even seeing Chubb start a game yet.

Jordan Howard is a boom bust player, I had him last season too. He has big games when you least expect. Not the best matchup for him necessarily but they will need to score alot which bodes well for him.

Unfortunately I can’t start both. I started Freeman in my flex and I also have Melvin Gordon, so I’m either playing Howard or Chubb in the other RB spot. TB is going to be without their best DT Gerald McCoy which could bode well for Chubb. Neither has the best matchup because they will likely have to put up a lot of points to win. Tough call.

I think Cohen is going to be more involved for the Bears as I could see the Pats getting up quickly. Howard is likely to see touched but his efficiency hasn’t been there. If you need upside points I’d throw in Chubb. If you want a lower but steady floor, use Howard.