‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Sleepers and values

Hey all.
Comment some players who you feel you are constantly mock drafting. This is mainly for sleepers and values that u rarely leave a draft without. Explanations are welcomed! Thanks.

I have been getting Perriman in the 12th round. I like the upside.

Jeremy Maclin in the 10th sometimes the 12th. Joe flacco has always peppered his #1 with targets and on a ravens team that looks revamped I’m definitely taking that value. He didn’t fit well in KC I’m looking for a big turn around and either way he doesn’t cost much at all

Taking Maclin as late as the 10th is ridiculous. No risk with high upside.

Onunwa on the Jets is a crazy sleeper/value pick. You can take him in the 14th round of most drafts. He’s the number 1 receiver there, despite having Marshall on the team last year and a crappy QB he still put up decent numbers.

Yeah even if he turns into nothing, you took him in the 14th.

If Jamaal Charles turns out to be a dud (which looks to be the case), then CJ Anderson. Talks in camp are very positive. Booker is one of the most uninspiring talents I’ve ever seen. CJs going in the 6thish round right now. RB #1 potential week one, is pretty great.

I keep drafting Brandon Marshall in the 6th or 7th round. To me it feels like we’re back to 2015 draft, when he was in that range and lit it up with Decker and Fitz on the Jets. It just seems like such a great value, to get a guy with real WR2 or 1 upside in a spot where you might be taking him as a WR3 or 4.

Deeper in drafts, I like Joe Williams as a late round RB in SF. Never been a Hyde believer, I like taking the shot on this guy in a Shanahan offense. He wouldn’t be a hard guy to drop either.

Looking at my mocks I’ve done, I also take Doctson and Procise a lot.

I’ve got the Need for Snead! I’d rather have him over a handful of WRs going before him. Getting Moncrief and Martavis B a lot too

I’m getting Pierre Garcon everywhere. ADP of 116 feels like stealing.

He’s been climbing a bit as of late, but Terrance West is making it on most of my teams.

Late value sleepers that have a high probability of out playing their ADP::: Kareem Hunt, Jamal Williams (GB) (I try to get hunt and Williams in most drafts), Thomas Rawls, Jacquizz Rodgers, Jeremy Hill, Rob Kelly, …John Brown (I try to get in every draft) , breshard Perryman, Kevin White, J. Maclin, Zay Jones. Hope this helps.