Smash trade or Not? 0.o

PPR

I give up Boyd, Gallup, Hunt for Mixon and Julio

click the accept and run?

Julio part of the trade is great. However, giving up Hunt for Mixon in a PPR league is a little risky IMHO. We all know Hunt’s role is being the pass catcher between him and Chubb. Meanwhile, Mixon has only see 6 targets in 2 games from Burrow. Furthermore, I believe the Bengals will be in a negative game script a lot where they need to push the ball down the field, which takes away from Mixon’s screens and dump offs.

Granted last game Hunt only had 2 targets, but ran all over the Bengals.

Boyd is starting to establish himself as Burrow’s #2 behind green. I believe Boyd’s target share will increase some.

Boyd and Gallup for Julio is a no brainer. This trade really ends up being if you think Mixon is more valuable than Hunt in a PPR league.

1 Like

I agree with your HUnt assessment. Bengals oline is pretty garbage.

WHat do you think about this trade. I got offered Melvin gordon and AJ Green for Gurley?

what do u think?

Gordon and Gurley essentially have realtively the same value. Both have pedestrian running numbers (Gurley 56 yds and 61 yds; Gordon 78 yds and 70 yds) both have not really been utilized in the passing game (Gurley 5 targets…all in one game; Gordon 6 targets). Gordon edges Gurley out here due to Gordon scoring a TD in both games.

Now with the Gordon/Gurley comparison out of the way, Green is definitely seeing volume his way (9 targets, 5 rec wk 1; 13 targets, 3 rec wk 2). I see the upside of Green if he and Burrow can establish the connection.

Overall, depending on your depth at RB and WR, receving a low-end RB2 and a low-end WR2 for a low-end RB2 is slightly in your favor.

You are not worried about the timeshare split when lindsey comes back? btw thanks for your input

It is a little concerning, but Gordon is the lead back between them. In week 1, Lindsay only saw 7 carries and 1 target compared to Gordon’s 15 carries and 3 targets.