‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

So umm...what do I do now?

As you can see, I have a great amount of RB depth and it is a great time to sell many of the names on my bench. And meanwhile, while my WRs seem decent name wise, they have really stunk it up this season for me. I have a trade agreed upon giving up drake for Watkins, but is there a different move I should make and what can I do with the rest of my RBs???

Oh, and by the way I lost this week .5 PPR.

I think you can do better than Watkins for Drake. Maybe package Drake and Alshon to level up to Cooks or Boyd. Or even something like Mixon for Julio tbh. Just find a team that’s lacking at RB and take advantage. You have so much to offer in that position.

The owner offered Boyd for Kerryon…I love Kerryon as an Auburn fan but I should do that, yes???

Absolutely. I love Kerryon too, he’s a big part of my dynasty roster, but you’re not playing him over the 3 you have in your lineup in the pic, and you have other good options to compensate for BYE weeks in that position. This is a great move for you.

Side note - as an Oregon fan, it’s real tough to see what’s happening to Royce out there. I was deciding between him and Kerryon sitting at the 3rd overall pick in my dynasty draft, but Royce was taken 2nd so it made my decision easy. Was afraid my bias would come into play haha

Yeah Royce has been disappointing. Just a little worried ab conner but I’m actually pretty confident in Carson.

Any ideas on what to target packaging…say Hilton and Drake…

I think you can turn that into AJ Green (on his Bye which is disappointing but could easily get the job done) or Julio would be very nice to get after his Bye. I definitely think you shouldn’t package those two unless you can get a top tier WR 1 like that though.