‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Some homeruns needed!

This is my week 14 Matchup, I am the RevengeofDavidJohnson

10 team standard, 6pt TD, passing and yardage bonuses… so lots of extra points for that one big pass play!

So Karma was a bit of a let down…I was hoping for him to have a big day or at least 10pts.

I am thinking I will need some boom/bust players that can blast me through the 1st round of the playoffs. I need your hail mary’s!

The waiver wire has:

QB - McCown, Bortles, Gabbert and Jimmy G.

RB - Forte, K. Williams (ARZ), Aaron Jones, Duke Johnson Jr., Riddick, Mike Davis, Peyton Barber

WR - K. Stills, M. Lee, K. Benjamin, C. Colemon, Dede Westbrook, Paul Richardson, Ryan Grant, Dontrell Innman

TE - V. Davis, ASJ, Stephen Anderson, Clay, Ricky-Seals Jones, David Njoku (I do not think I see anyone here that will really boom)

D/ST - Bills, Jets, Colts

K - P Murray, J. Elliot, P. Dawson, Chandler Catanzaro, Dan Bailey

There are more waiver wire names to add but you get the picture. Any home runs yall feeling?? Let me know I will put them in, I need the big plays.

Dude…way too much of an ask…you need to run your own team not have us make EVERY decision. I was looking to help the ones without answers but I opened this and have no time for that crap. Come with specific questions and people will give their thoughts.