‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Some Potential Moves for the Playoffs

I need a defense this week since the Eagles are playing the Seahawks and I’m looking at picking up the Chargers. Should I drop Jay Ajayi or Orleans Darkwa for them? Also should I pick up Josh Gordon since the Browns have said they’re going to use him a lot? The players I can drop are Jay Ajayi, Orleans Darkwa, Austin Ekeler(Gordon owner), or Ted Ginn? Thanks for the advice guys!

Bump, anybody have any thoughts on these moves?

How many RBs do you play and who are your other RBs? I’m from CLE so may be biased, but he’s in great shape and I honestly see him back to his old form by year end…definitely worth a stash if you have a spot open.

Start 2 and my others are Melvin Gordon, Orleans Darkwa, and Danny Woodhead. This league is also a full point ppr and I’m trying to trade for Semaje Perine, so he should be my RB2.

I don’t think you can just drop Darkwa or Ajayi. If anything they should be traded. With that being said, I would drop Ginn and decide whether you want another WR or that second defense.

Regarding Gordon, nobody knows what to expect from him. People are saying he could be back to his old ways, but what exactly is that? He was not very good following his amazing year so it’s hard to gauge which Gordon really is the real Gordon. I think due to this, I wouldn’t drop anyone of any worth to get him.

Who are your other WR? Would you honestly start him over some of your starters?

I have Julio, Shepard, and Adams. I also just got Samaje Perine for Ted Ginn and Orleans Darkwa, how did I do?

I think you did fine. Shepard took a hit today with the Eli news in my opinion but Perine is going to be a work horse the rest of the year and the Giants roster is not one you want a WR and RB on so shipping Darkwa for him was a good call.

Since you have a bench spot now with the trade, if your in need of a position pick them up, if not Gordon is definetly the player this late who’s worth stash and wait to see how he does.

Plus Gordon was just named starting WR. That says a lot on his shape and practices he’s had.

Yeah unfortunately for me my commissioner vetoed the trade 2 hours before it went through but gave no reason. So that has kind of ruined my RB2 spot because I don’t really want to start Darkwa or Woodhead.