‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Something just doesn't feel right with my team...what is it?!

I’ve made lots trades and waiver wire moves across the past 5 weeks, and I don’t know if I’m just restless with Fantasy and always checking for new options but I just don’t feel completely satisfied with my team.

I’m feeling like my RBs are really lacking…thoughts?

(and then I also have Justin Tucker who has been great + Seattle’s Defense that I just streamed for this week)

Team looks fine to me. Your WRs are stacked AF. Kerryon/Jones are fine bench plays. Sounds like D Freeman has a bone fracture in his foot so you can feel great rolling out coleman again.

If gase ever wisens up and plays Drake, you’re going to be solid.

David Johnson is still worrisome so if you can get a trade for him, go for it but even with DJ being a low end Rb1, you’re team should still light it up with your receivers.

Oh I didn’t know that about Freeman, that gives me more hope for Coleman. I’ve been holding on to him but not really starting him either so I’ve wondered how I could use him.

I’m gonna stick it out with DJ, seeing him start to get SOME usage is giving me hope that he’ll be useful. And honestly I wouldn’t settle for a trade with anyone unless I got an RB1 in return, but I highly doubt anyone in my league would give up their RB1 for DJ right now.

Start / Sit

Coleman or Jones in my flex?

If Freeman is out, probably have to go with COleman based on volume.

Alright. I’ll go with DJ+Clement and then Coleman as my flex. Hopefully they all get the volume, that’s my concern for all three

I’m playing Jones and Coleman both over Clement personally. That’s up to you though. I think eagles splits that backfield between clement and Smallwood pretty evenly. And in a split RBBC, give me jones all day.

I would have DJ+Jones normally but clement is playing on thursday, so i didnt wanna flex him. I’ll have to bench Callaway for Jones in the flex