Sony Michel for Joe Mixon?

I’m in a standard ten team league and have a chance to make this trade. Should I take it?

I’m in the same boat. I’m curious to hear other people’s answers.

Sony has the higher ceiling, I think, but Patriots RBs have burned me in prior years, so I can never trust Sony to have a floor.

Yes, take it

1 Like

See I have Sony nearly everywhere and I’m trying to dump him. I actually think Mixon has higher upside. Yea Sony could threaten to lead the league in TD’s but he’s not gonna catch many balls and that’s considering belicheck actually decides to use him over their other 4 active backs. Mixon’s role is secure and safer (when healthy) which the opportunity to catch lots of balls.

I agree that he has the higher ceiling… the number of players in that offense is the worry. He could be incredible one week and fully disappear the other. Those great weeks may still make him worth keeping.

The secure role is definitely a fair point. Mixon is the guy there. Appreciate the replies, I think I’ll do this…

1 Like

You’ve actually inspired me to do the same. I just went and offered the same trade to get Mixon everywhere I have Sony

1 Like

Awesome! Hope you get him. If he gets back to his projected preseason value it could be an amazing buy low.

1 Like

I would love some input on the question I just posted as well! Please go check it out and weigh in! It’s titled “pick a side. (Possible big trade)” in the general category

1 Like