Sony Michel Value

With Burkhead out now, where do see Michel ROS? I already have Zeke and Melvin Gordon, but I’m hurting at WR with Baldwin still out. Is Michel’s upside worth a solid WR in a trade?

I have Michel as well… Im excited to see what the Pats will do… When Gordon and Edelman are on the field it will make teams lay off a bit more and that should open stuff up for Michel…

You need to wait for him to have a good game before you try to sell him… You wont get what hes worth right now…

RBs are hard to come y right now and Starting RBs are even harder to find… Dont sell unless you are getting full value and you wont be getting that right now…

IMO his value might not be higher than it is right now. Gordon and Edelman haven’t come in yet so everyone’s value is based on speculation. With Rex out someone might be like OMG he’s gonna get so much volume, without realizing that tom might just start chucking the ball a ton

I love Michel. Have since off season. Sucks for Rex but this just makes his value go up even more cause he no longer has competition on the goal line. I think Michel is at least an RB2 ROS with RB1 upside going forward.

He’s still not some guy who’s going to go in there and get you 20+ touches every single week cause that’s just not what pats do but now, 18-20 touches a week is definitely well within reason with some blow up weeks where he can potentially go out and get multiple TDs. Blount and Gillislee did it. Michel is 10x more talented than both of them.

I was hesitant at first but after seeing them play Detroit, I am totally with you on this. Michel should see 15+ carries with a few targets almost every week and looks like a solid rb2 with upside in that Pats offense that should get rollin soon

Do you think there is any chance Patriots go after Bell?

zero % chance.

Agreed…
The Patriots drafted Michel in the first round, there is no way they go after Bell…
With Burkhead out, Michel is going to be the feature back in a high powered offense and his value is sky high right now…Sure, James White will take some of the passing downs, but Michel is the clear cut early down and goal line RB…

You mentioned Michel/Baldwin…
If you are only evaluating these two for ROS, I would go with the upside of Michel…
But that certainly depends on what your entire team roster is so it is not definitive…