‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Speculative Add: RonJon, Penny, D'onta

I have Gio and used him in my flex while he started. Now Mixon is back and Gio out 2-4 weeks, I was thinking of dropping him and adding either, Jones, Penny, or Foreman. I can wait to see if they blow up and trade them for a need… Problem is, which one do you think will be more productive.

We know what D’onta can do but that Achilles injury might have affected him. Alfred and Lamar don’t look good so far. Thinking D’onta will take it over.

Jones might be the spark the Bucs need. Peyton is blah. Does Koetter stick Ronald in after their bye? He looked okay. But then again, it was against the Bears.

Penny was drafted in the first round but Carrol likes to play games. When Mike Davis started, I was like “WTF?” I don’t know what Carrol is going to do.

12-team PPR league

Cousins
Kamara, Bell, Michel, Lynch, Bernard, and Connor
Thielen, Brown, Watckins, and Westbrook
Engram and Seals-Jones
Butker
CAR

The problem in Tampa isn’t the running backs, it’s the offensive line. MANY times they have 6 in the box and 6 matched where they should have a hat on a hat and they let a free man blow up the running lanes. I am hoping they fix the line issues and see ROJO be a second half value.

Penny… Who knows… I have Penny stashed in a few leagues, I am thinking of dropping him for Foreman. Looks like Penny is going to be the 3rd option on Seattle.

I liked Foreman, ran hard last year looked good. Lamar Miller compliments him well, but I think Foreman is also a decent pass catcher too… Im picking him up, I think he can win the shares in that backfield.

Thanks for the advice. The more I think about and try to read, looks like Foreman might be the best of this trio.

Given you already have excellent RB depth, I think D’onta makes the most sense to stash in hopes of something very favorable happening that boosts his value.

Hopefully he blows up and I can get a WR out of him. Week 10 looks bad for me regarding WRs.

Check out Taywan Taylor, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Chester Rogers, Ryan Grant, and Ryan Switzer. I assume Keke Coutee has already been taken.

And Mohamed Sanu for that matter.

Keke and Sanu gone but TT is intriguing since that dude asked to be released. You think Switzer will get more looks than Washington? I got my eye on Sutton. DT looks old.