Spending FAAB?

How much FAAB to spend on Mark Andrews, Malcolm Brown, and Marquise Brown? I’m the Gurley owner so that’s why I’m grabbing Brown before someone overreacts to him.

8-15% on brown If you own gurley

I’m not willing to spend up on Andrews or Hollywood. People are over reacting on brown.

I’d look more towards John Ross jamieson crowder or Chris Thompson

1 Like

Josh Ross is there though. How much would you spend on him?

@MikeMeUpp what are your thoughts if you don’t mind? I’ve always looked at your advice on FAAB spending.

1 Like

How much FAAB to spend on Watkins? I have a 1k budget. Also on list is hardman, tyrell willams and crowder, FULL PPR

1 Like

Not sure on Watkins, I grabbed him before season start. Who are your starting WRs? Watkins will be on top for 6-7 weeks till Hill returns. Probably 40% if you need a solid receiver.

1 Like

If you need a WR I would pay 40-50% for Watkins. If you believe in him don’t low-ball and be bummed out you missed.

You also have to play to your league because some people are timid with FAAB early in the season and you can lean spend less.

Next year get rid of 1k FAAB. Stick to 100 so you don’t lose by $1 (0.1%)…just silly.

2 Likes

starting two flex’s. my starting lineup WR’s are Michael Thomas, Julio Jones and Chris Godwin. Bench is mike williams. Have 10 bench spots

starting two flex’s. my starting lineup WR’s are Michael Thomas, Julio Jones and Chris Godwin. Bench is mike williams. Have 10 bench spots

Yeah 40 is about right then.

I got Watkins

1 Like

Solid pickup man!

1 Like