Stafford or Tannehill? Half PPR 4pt

I know what the start/tool says, but what do you say? My eyes say Tannehill. I think the Detroit game has more QB upside, so leaning Stafford, but Tannehill has been on a roll since last season…

1 Like

I think that the Titans vs Vikings is going to feature more Derrick Henry this week, as MIN is struggling to stop the run for sure and should be able to just dominate play. Stafford is going to have to throw a lot to keep up with ARI.

1 Like

Thanks, yeah that’s my thinking too. But when was the last time we saw Tannehill lay an egg? He’s so efficient, so many weapons.

Hi, i have the same question: tanny ou stafford. A note from around the league mention the 2 CBs from MIN are pretty banged up and Q for sunday’s game…
Tanny > Matt ?!

2 Likes

Interesting. I think Henry can run all over them, but I can see Tannehill running up big points in the first half through the air. He’s so productive.

What’s the verdict! Any way we can vote?
I have stafford starting and Marvin Jones over kupp as WR2 slot. Tannehill on my bench

Tannehill is basically on fire since late last year. Play the hot hand.

It’s Kenny g first game too. Times with out him stafford Has only scored 17points is 4fullppr. Stafford floor is safe it seems at 15 points. So expect that it seems. I’m gonna decide if Kenny g starts I’ll play stafford if not I’ll pívot to Ryan. Hopefully I end up winning

I started Stafford and one my week. He wasn’t a major contributor, but glad I skipped Tannehill. Looks like gamescript is coming back into prominence for RT’s performance…