Start 1 as 2nd Flex (Full PPR)

Terry Mclaurin
Mecole Hardman
Marvin Jones
Chris Thompson
Miles Sanders

Started TEN D/ST I’m projected to lose by 8 so I’m looking for upside.

If you need the upside, it’s gotta be Hardman. I would say McLaurin and Hardman, because Case is going to try to force the ball to Scary Terry. Biggest risk/reward is Hardman. Sanders is probably safest. If I really needed the upside, period, then take the risk on Hardman. This could be his big game before Tyreek gets back, and I have a feeling he might be the only one open downfield due to his speed.

1 Like

I am along the same line of thinking. Thielen, Godwin and Agholor are my other 3 starts. Basically I’m torn between Mclaurin/Hardman and the tie goes to the QB.

I think the full PPR tilts it for Mclaurin. . . remember, it’s the Ravens D, even w/Mahomes its a tough matchup, and they don’t have to honor the run until KC proves it, so. . . . at least you know WAS can’t run no matter what against the Bears, so Mclaurin’s gonna have volume.

1 Like

Plus that Bears Defense matchup is pretty intimidating for a rookie, in my eyes at least

What do you think about Curtis Samuel or Miles Sanders 1/2 point? I’m nervous about Kyle Allen for Samuel