Start 1 - Tate, Davis, Kirk

Who is the better flex this week in half PPR?

1. Golden Tate @Detroit (it’s a revenge game and Tate has seen his targets increase every game… Lions have given up some TDs to slot receivers)

2. Christian Kirk @NO (NO is bad against slot receivers and Arizona should be playing from behind, but my fear is that Kirk won’t be 100%)

3. Corey Davis Vs TB (especially bad against WRs lining up wide, and one of the worst in general against WR position… plus it’s a home game)

Bonus: what are your thoughts about flexing Montgomery this week over this group? A lot of signs pointing to the Bears utilizing the run (Nagy “I’m not an idiot” + at home against the Chargers who have struggled to block the run)

Right now I’m leaning Tate, but I appreciate any input! Thanks!

I prefer Corey Davis.

Kirk is a GTD, so he’s out of the questions for me.

I sorta have that same issue. I have Kirk and Adams so I’m looking to pick up a WR. I’m in between mvs, Davis, and westbrook. I was originally gonna go mvs and just have myself covered if Adams didnt play. He is now doubtful and think id rather play Davis or westbrook

If Kirk is out but I always hate waiting till game day to decide. Something could come up or I just forget and end up screwing myself.

I’m abit worried about AJ Brown in this case though, he did get 8 targets last week…

You aren’t buying into the Golden Tate revenge game narrative?

For fantasy start/sit decisions, I don’t give any stock to a revenge game.

With Shepard out i would probably go Tate. Think he has the safest floor out of the three guys you mentioned assuming Kirk is out also think his ceiling is fairly close to what davis could do as well

I am more comfortable starting Tate for sure, he’s been solid so far without shepherd in, and the Lions are beatable through the air.

The main reason I would consider Davis is because I’m playing the top player this week and could definitely use some big play nitro (he’s got Cook, Mccaffrey, and Chubb)