Start 2. Is juju worth it?

Juju, Boyd, Emmanuel Sanders…

Is juju a reliable start? I had cooks on Thursday and it didn’t work out. So i need a big play from them. So would starting Emmanuel be a better play?

Boyd and Manny are proving to be solidly in the WR2 range with their utilization on poor teams that are trailing and need to throw. Until Juju proves he is getting targets, he’s on my bench, especially with the game time decision injury designation.

Boyd is actually a great option this week against Arizona with virtually nobody else to throw to for Dalton. Though I don’t blame you if you want to play Juju. It’s rough to sit a guy that talented. I say Boyd and Sanders.

1 Like

kinda in the same situation, I have JuJu and Boyd starting today. However if JuJu ends up not playing, would you go Allen Robinson (in London against OAK or Alshon Jeffery against Jets).

Heck even with his possible toe injury, would you play either of those two over JuJu?

1 Like

Juju’s gonna play with the injury no matter what. Jeffrey has a great matchup. But with juju as a number one WR it’s just a great debate if you pivot from him. I hate that I want to bench him. He’s just not productive enough… it’s driving me crazy!!!

1 Like