Start Aaron Rodgers or Lamar Jackson

Rodgers has been alright this season, but with the emergence of Aaron Jones and a tough road matchup against the Vikes, am I crazy to consider starting Lamar Jackson over him in a nice home matchup with the worst team in football?

What are your thoughts footclan?

there is prob only like 3 QB’s id maybe start over rodgers depending on matchup

Jackson is not one of them

3 Likes

I don’t care how average and lack luster he’s been he’s Aaron freaking Rogers there’s guys I’d bench him for 100% but Lamar Jackson isn’t in that category

2 Likes

I think you’re overthinking this. If you play Jackson and he outscores Rodgers, some people probably think you’re a genious. More probably think you got lucky. I think it just means you got lucky.

3 Likes

C’mon, you know it’s Rodgers over Lamar. Just because it’s the Raiders, you want to start him. Don’t

Aaron Rodgers hands down, they are out for blood this weekend

1 Like

Okay, you guys are right. I’ll stick with Rodgers. Appreciate the advice footclan! Good luck to everyone this weekend

1 Like

I’m glad you came here and let the footclan take your worries away! Rodgers is always a start. Cheers, Happy Holidays and Best of Luck!

1 Like

Damn and I thought Lamar over Watson haha.

1 Like

well… they are playing Oakland… I’d say Lamar for a big risk and for fun ceiling there! but if you’re projected to win maybe stick with Watson…

Thats the exact situation I’m in this weekend without Mahomes.