WR1- Julio (Auto start of the week, but will probably only have 4 catches for 70 yards)
WR2- Cooper Kupp (Auto Start, worried about him being covered by Chris Harris Jr. but cant move away from him)
Flex- ?? (Below are my options)
- Allen Robinson - Seems like a slightly risky play to me against the Dolphins past defense, but the Bears signed him for a reason and I think they plan on integrating him into the offense more. I don’t feel great confidence in him or I wouldn’t make this post.
- Quincy Enunwa - Seems like a safer play, even after the goose egg last week, however I feel that his touchdown potential is low and Allen Robinson is due for a big game
- Chester Rogers - I would have to pick him up off the waiver wire, but I feel as if he is a safer play then Enunwa/Allen R. With Hilton out, Doyle out, a banged up Ebron, and a banged up Jets secondary, I am strongly considering doing this.
- Kenyon Drake - He’s just too risky and Adam (Butthole) Gase would prefer that a dinosaur is his lead running back. Bears are also best in the league against running backs.
- Mike Williams - If I don’t start him he will probably have 2 touchdowns
- Ronald Jones - nah
Any opinions would be GREATLY appreciated !