‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Start AP or Jordan Howard? Or pick up Mostert and Drop Stills

Have a difficult decision to make for my RB2 - 0.5 PPR

Start AP or Jordan Howard? Or pick up Mostert and Drop Stills

I think I saw updates that AP was not practicing and Howard either is not or is limited. Either way, I think I would go Mostert.

Howard has New England (enough said)
AP is not practicing and no clue what the splits will be with him and Guice
Mostert has looked solid averaging like 6.3YPC and Breida is out. I know he isn’t their 1 but I still think with Kittle out and Sanders banged up that 49ers will get back to the run game pretty heavily.

1 Like

Do you think Stills or Deebo Samuel is a better player to drop for Mostert?

I would drop Stills. Deebo was solid this week and if Sanders’ injury lingers I think Deebo will be much better. Also, their schedule gets much harder coming up so I think they will be needing to pass more than they needed to the first half of the season.

1 Like

Just released that Sanders was on the field for walk through in practice and doesn’t need to practice in full to play. Still feel the same?

I think so. It’s the Patriots coming off a BYE is really what scares me. Furthermore if they get up early on the Eagles Howard will lose value.

Also it was reported that Coleman was excused from practice today for personal reasons so keep an eye on that. I think I lean Mostert either way but if Coleman and Breida are both out then Mostert 100%.

1 Like