Start both Fuller and Hopkins?

How do you guys feel about starting both these players? I’m thin at WR right now with Shepherd and Kirk out…

I’m starting Hopkins, but my WR2 right now is Golden Tate… is it too risky to start Fuller instead of Tate? Texans are playing KC

1 Like

I started both last week and plan to do it again this week. As a Chiefs fan, the secondary is brutal (especially whoever is matched up against Breeland), and I can’t imagine the Chiefs only scoring 13 points again this week so Houston will be throwing a lot.

1 Like

I could also pick up Sanu

1 Like

I think both Fuller and Hopkins are better options than Sanu.

1 Like

I just got Fuller off the waivers last night. I was thinking about the same think of starting Hopkins and Fuller. But I also have Thielen, Boyd, and McLaurin as my WRs. I don’t know how I feel about Boyd’s match-up and hopefully Cousins will continue to throw to Thielen. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Man, don’t ya just love fantasy football? :heart_eyes: Lots of factors here.
I’m in a similar situation with that Chiefs WR merry-go-round. KC vs HOU sounds like a game of Madden after Watson’s explosion and you probably want as much of that as you can get. Fuller has always been gifted. I had him his rookie year. But having Nuke ahead of him and injuries have limited his career production.
Golden Tate (GO IRISH!) is a gamer. But he’s coming back to a terrible situation. An offense in flux, TNF short week, and he gets the Pats. Bilichick will game plan for the only healthy veteran and a young QB.
Did you see Thielen call out Cousins prior to the game? Cousins was shoving the ball down his throat. But they have arguably the top back in the league and another dominate WR that needs targets in Diggs.
Scary Terry McClaurin had his QB benched, and his coach fired. Did you see the footage of Jay Gruden smoking a joint, and hitting on young chicks? Hilarious, must-see-tv! Sure they’re playing MIA. But WSH is just as dysfunctional.
I grabbed Tate too and can’t wait to use him. But I’m holding off till I see a full sample.
HOU is probably the only team other than KC that I’d start 2 wideouts together. Especially in your situation

2 Likes

@sdatkins Agreed. Especially with Ridley doin his thing