Start Chark or Higgins?

Full PPR. Who is the better start? Rankings say Chark, mainly due to volume. But Higgins is more consistent (as in Chark is not consistent) and Higgins has the better match up. Need your help, it seems like a coin flip me, but I need to win this week.

@Firelog I’m in the same position as you. I think Higgins is in for a big game this week. That’s my gut feeling. Otherwise Chark is the safer option due to targets. I just don’t trust Minshew as much as Burrow.

1 Like

I think you’re right. I’m going to start Higgins.

My start decisions just got more complex. I have Jones on GB, and his handcuff Williams. So I have to try to guess who is going to start, or even get more volume. I also have Woods, who with an injury and facing the Bears, is up for replacement by Chark in my book. Anyways, that’s Fantasy Football. We either feel like geniuses or idiots by the end of game week.

I’m in the same boat as you all as well. I have Higgins, Chark, Moore and Cooks. I ranked them in that order for this week.

I have Ridley, Chark, Higgins, Moore, and Deebo. Tnats how I have them ranked this week. Chark is my 2, Higgins in my flex.