My Starters are:
WR: M. Thomas, K. Benjamin
RB: D. Freeman, K. Hunt

I need one more WR and a Flex option
A. Jeffery vs NYG
G. Tate vs ATL
D. Jackson vs MIN
D. Henry vs. SEA

For WR I would go G. Tate since he still gets a good amount of targets. I feel i see mix feelings on D Jax. Some say starter, others say sit him for sure. D. Henry for the flex would be great especially if they came out and said he will get production regardless if Murray comes back.

I’ve seen reports that Derrick Henry will be taking on a “huge” workload this weekend, whether Murray suits up or not. If that’s the case, then I think he’s a much safer flex. At that point you’ve got a decision to make:

Do you think that Jeffery’s talent outweighs a possible matchup with Janoris Jenkins and reliance on Wentz?
Do you think that Tate will draw Desmond Trufant, and if so, can he overcome what has shown to be a talented Atlanta secondary as of late?

I’m not really considering boom/bust DJax myself, and to be honest, I think that I would rather take the Alshon Jeffery matchup for a few reasons. First, the talent of Jeffery is unquestionable. Second, you have a pretty safe flex floor with Derrick Henry, so a bit of risk is fine. Third, the Giants are (I believe) going to be seriously playing from behind because of their lack of offensive production putting pressure on their D. If that’s the case, I think Jeffery has a higher chance of breaking loose from Jenkins, who has been Questionable all week.

I would go Jeffery and Tate