Start Golden Tate?

Should I be starting Golden Tate tonight?

Evan Engram and Sterling Shepard have been ruled out, however, I have Tyreek Hill on my roster and he did practice albeit limited yesterday (Wednesday). Should I hold out to see if Hill plays? The other two WRs I have in my starting lineup are Curtis Samuel and Michael Gallup. Half PPR

Who else do you have on the bench instead??

I would not be pleased to start him as the Patriots defense is scary for a bad offence.
Hill would be the pick if both healthy but that is a risk, so depends what your alternative is if hill can’t play??

I can flex either Preston Williams or Chris Thompson if Hill can’t go and I don’t play Golden Tate

Chris Thompson against Miami isn’t a terrible option… but with his new head coach I wonder how much they are going to use him.

The Patriots have yet to allow a single receiving TD this year. If you start Tate, you’re only going to get ~4-6 points out of him (if he has a good day). Worst case scenario: he gooses you. I like Golden Tate going forward but he’s just not a startable option this week. I’d be rolling with Preston Williams or Chris Thompson instead. Who are the top 3 WRs on your waiver wire?

I would wait for Hill and if not then play Thompson. Tate is the defacto number one this week but dont think that will translate to much. He is the only one that NE needs to take away, something they are very good at. Hill could be in for a MASSIVE return against the texans this week. Worth waiting for

1 Like