Start L. Jackson or Andy Dalton?

2 QB full PPR league. My other starting QB is Kirk Cousins. My opponent has a 12 point projected advantage against me and started Rodgers (21 points) and is starting Mahomes. We have the same record (6-4) and are playing for a playoff spot. Should I start Lamar Jackson or Andy Dalton? Why? Any help would be appreciated.

I have to choose between Jackson and Fitzpatrick and am struggling also. For you, I’d probably play Jackson. Dalton has fallen apart without AJ Green and Jackson has that high floor. Such a good matchup for Jackson too…and at home.

1 Like

Yea, I hear you. It would be fun too. Dalton torched BAL in week 2 but that was week 2 and currently Dalton is trending downward.

1 Like

I also had to choose between T. Coleman or Boyd for my flex, both of whom are facing tough matchups.

I’d lean toward Coleman. Boyd struggled as the number 1! Come back, AJ Green! Then again, Dalton was exceptionally bad. But I still feel like Coleman is safer. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I agree, I think Coleman is safer right now. I don’t blame Boyd struggling as a WR1 on Boyd though. I thought it was play calling and Dalton struggling too.

1 Like

I’m playing Lamar Jackson over Fitzmagic… going for glory. And on top of it all I’m still rolling with John Brown… ahhhh

2 Likes

Cool! Me too, King_Olaf. Fitzmagic could get benched nearly as easily as Jackson I figure! Plus…it’s fun! :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t feel great about it… but it’s adding a lot of excitement for the Baltimore game! Let’s go!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Fitzpatrick was benched! Haha. We made the right choice, apparently.

2 Likes

Yea dalton actually did 2 or 3 points better than Lamar. Go figure, lol.