Start/Sit Advice for 1-6 Team

Having a rough year, and could use some advice this week for WRs & RBs. Need 2 RBs and 3 WRs, below is my lineup.

WR-Edelman, M.Evans, J.Brown, Juju, Green
RB-Kamara, McCoy, S.Michel, T.Johnson

Currently my lineup is WR-Edelman, Evans, & Brown and RB-Michel & Johnson. Part of me is thinking of switching McCoy in for either Johnson or Michel, as I think KC could lean on him this week if they play injured Mahomes or the backup qb. My gut leans McCoy & Johnson as I really like the match ups, and I am worried Burkhead may comeback and steal some touches. Also if Kamara is a go, who do you sub out. Am I over thinking and it should be Kamara and Michel?

If you’re curious how this lead to a 1-6 season, my drafted QB was Newton and TE was McDonald. So Newton, Roth, & Brees’ injuries completely affected my starting lineup. McDonald’s injury led me to Dissly, Dissly led me to Witten last week, and in some act of fantasy god kindness I got Olsen & Ertz this week (got Olsen on Wed waivers, the Ertz owner dropped him Wed, & I just waiver prioritized Ertz today, hence the double TE). Will probably hold both until Ertz bye.

Also I was the K.Johnson owner, so add one more injury.