Start Sit Advice?! WR, TE, QB

So, I got a couple of decisions to make this week. Any input is appreciated as we take on the playoffs this week!

It may be possible some others are pondering similar players so I’m hoping this thread can help out others as well.

WR - John Brown or Robby Anderson?
- Keenan Allen is my other receiver so must choose one.
James White in the flex.

TE - Tough one here. Evan Engram, Ryan Griffin, or Tyler Higbee?
- Obviously depends on Engram’s health and if I trust him not to pull a Thielen.
Also, assuming Everrett is out.
QB - Kirk Cousins or Baker Mayfield?
- Just throwing this one out there. Leaning heavy towards Kirk, however, Baker’s matchup is
very very enticing

Also, why not throw the rest of my team out there for a full perspective.
RBs - McCaffrey and Jones
DST - Vikings (Also got browns but easy decision here)
K - Matthew Gay
Bench - The non-aforementioned bench guys to round out the team
are Sammy Watkins and Jimmy G

What if you replaced Jones with White and flexed Robby so you can have Keenan in, too?

Cousins at home in the dome vs the Lions? I would take that upside.

I like that idea, however, Jamaal Williams was added to the injury report with a knee injury yesterday. If Jones will get an increased workload because of that its hard to pass up.

I agree, his upside is very high, and must win divisional game.

Griffen at TE probably has the highest TD upside. I would personally never trust Robby Anderson so I would start John Brown

I agree, I’m not keen on starting Anderson, he’s been on my bench all year, just looking at his matchup is enticing. I’ve loved brown this year and possible revenge game

Higbee is making that decision hard with his matchup if everett is out. Seattle giving up second most fp to tight ends.

Maybe the question is who you trust more - Darnold or Goff