Start/Sit Cook or Carson?

Dalvin Cook vs. the 49ers, or Chris Carson vs. the Broncos.

Obviously Carson has the tougher matchup but the 49ers improved their defense and Cook may not get a large workload. Who do I go with?

I’m a niner fan and would start Cook

I would probably start Cook. I think he will be fine and will have a better chance at breaking big plays then Carson.

Start Cook. The Vikings D is nasty and will keep the 49ers in check. I think the Vikings get out early with Cousins throwing a couple TDs and will grind out the clock in the 2nd half.

Want nothing to do with Carson this week. The Broncos D is scary, the Seahawks best WR is dealing with a knee issue, and their D is bad this year. I see them getting behind early and needing to throw a ton.

You don’t think they’ll use Murray if they get a big lead to use some caution with Murray? Murray is really the reason I’m worried, dude’s been getting praise all offseason and while I’m not worried long term I am in the first couple weeks.

start your studs

I read a post earlier that Dalvin Cook will be the work horse from week 1 going forward. I would definitely start cook without a question.

Awesome, thanks everyone. I needed to be talked into that one for sure but he’s staying in.