Starting

Russ
Thielen
Ridley
Kamara
Carson
Vance
Ingram

I feel I have to stick with my RB’s and Ingram in the flex. I’m hoping that Thielen goes off. I’m not sure if I should go Ridley or Larry as my WR2.

Thoughts on matchup, QB situation

Tough one, both solid options and i like them both over Thielen, but if you’re sold on playing Thielen, then I’d go with Fitzy.

I mean, I’m tilting on Thielen but his time has to come, no? I have Diggs in my other league and I’m ready to sell - this new OC is driving me crazy with the run heavy offense.

Think I’m going to give Thielen one more week but I have a tough matchup.

If his time was ever to come its this week vs the Raiders, I’m not mad at your choice to play him.

fitz has been getting TARGETS hard af from Murray, i like him moving forward more than Thielen due to the run run run offense for the Vikes.

1 Like

Fitz targets has been insane, so appealing. Kyler and the Cards are pass heavy - wish Thielen was in Arizona hahaa. Tough to sit Thielen but Larry is looking like a WR2 with 1 upside

1 Like

its for sure hard to bench someone like adam after seeing how he did last year, specifically first half of season when they still had Defilipo, but they gave him the boot because for some reason they didnt want to pass it that much.

with that huge shift to run first, it may be time to fade some on thielen. I think if he has a good week here, you try and sell after.

1 Like

I was thinking the same, use his good week and package with someone else, who should I target?

depends on your squad to me, whats your full RB/WR situation

Russ
Thielen
Ridley or Fitz
Kamara
Carson
Vance
Ingram

Bench
Curtis Samuel
Djax
Larry Fitz
Kyler
Miles Sanders

Fitz for me

1 Like

That’s what it’s looking like for me right now. If he gets his target share he will at least get a good floor

Same on this Question! I have Thielen, Lockett, Ridley, and Fitz. Need 2 WR and a Flex. I am leaning Ridley and Fitz as WR and Lockett in the FLEX? Or do I roll Thielen out one more week?

Thielen has Raiders, there isn’t a better week to play him, if he burns you this week then look to trade him id say, maybe even follow the advice to trade him anyway if he has a good game as a sell-high candidate

1 Like

Thank you Moon! Who would you suggest for the other two? Fitz and Lockett or Ridley?

Ridley and Lockett in my opinion but thats a tough one and Fitz has been getting crazy amount of targets, they are all starters as far as im concerned

Went with Thielen (20.6), Lockett (32.4), and Fitz (14.6). Squeaked out a WIN even with him playing Evans and giving him 45 points!

1 Like

Nice, i had Lockett and he had a big game for me in PPR which was a bit accidental because i actually didnt mean to play him, i had a trade that went through Sunday night and didn’t wake up in time to swap him out for amari cooper who sat on my bench, but he had a bigger game, so it was better that i didn’t :sunglasses: