Start sit thoughts

In a 2 flex league, should I flex start:

Robert Woods and Deebo Samuel
OR
Jimmy Garoppolo and Deebo Samuel stack?

In a SF league, it would take a lot to not start a QB in that Superflex spot.

Easiest way to think about it is that if Deebo is penciled in your lineup ahead of Woods, then you are already betting on Jimmy G in a way. Might as well go all in.

I will say that Deebo isn’t necessarily a must-start over Woods in my opinion, but I can’t kill you for keeping him in after least week.

1 Like

If you can flex a QB, you should, and Woods should be the other flex over Deebo.

1 Like

Garoppolo, Woods, and Deebo are all projected within 0.4pts of each other. Should I really play Jimmy G without the Deebo stack against a stout Philly D?

Try to ignore projections when setting a lineup in my opinion. They might give an idea but they’re just as unreliable as asking a magic 8 ball.

Unless a QB has a total stinker or the other guy has an absolute monster day then the QB will generally be the higher scorer and normally quite a comfortable margin.

For me I’m going Woods here, the stack would be nice but I’ll take the two I expect to score most and move on.

1 Like

Thinking of streaming Ben Roethlisberger to play over Jimmy G? Raiders on a short week, and Big Ben usually dominates at home…
Only picked up Jimmy G as I have Deebo and Aiuyk on my roster…
Thoughts?
Kinda nervous :grimacing: at the lack of looks Woods had