Start/sit what do I do?

Larry Fitz or Tyler Lockett…

John Brown is in my flex. And I’m trying Cooper out again… Keelan Cole is also on my bench

I would not play Fitz until we see more production out of the AZ offense and how much he is involved with new QB Rosen…

Cooper is a boom/bust but out of these 4 WRs, I would start him along with Brown…

The only question, in my opinion, is who to start between Lockett/Cole…

With Baldwin playing this week that slightly downgrades Locketts value, and it could turn into a game like last week against Dallas where they got a lead and gave the ball to Chris Carson 32 times and didn’t have to rely on much in the passing game…Lockett is completely TD dependent for fantasy value and so far that has happened in the first 3 games this season…

Keelan Cole is the clear #1 receiver in the Jax offense, but you have Bortles at QB and they like to run the ball a lot especially if Fournette returns this week…

This is a tough decision, but I think the Jags D will shut down the Jets offense and rely more on the run this week, so I would play Lockett instead of Cole…but it is close and a tough decision…

1 Like