‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Start Tevin Coleman?

Looks like Freeman isn’t going to play this week, which complicates matters for me even further.

I was trying to decide between Demaryius and Dion Lewis for my flex play this week. But now I have to consider Coleman as well.

PPR league. Mixon already played, other RB is David Johnson. Other WRs are M. Thomas and D. Adams.

Is Coleman the play this week?

Between Coleman, DT, and Lewis, I’d play Coleman

This is what I feared lol. Too many options. On one hand, it’s nice to have depth and options, but on the other I hate having to decide.

Does the matchup against the Panthers worry anyone? Lewis and Thomas have arguably better matchups. But Coleman is probably guaranteed more usage. :confused:

I actually like Dion Lewis… but that’s because I think Sarkisian is a horrible offensive coordinator. All the redzone looks were jet sweeps that didn’t give the RB any hope of getting in or julio throws… The falcons seem to not know how to score TD’s. Plus game script i think they’re gonna be throwing a ton down the field.

DT i think gives you the best floor and is the safest, but I like Dion a lot with how he’s being used.

@tlp27 Coleman will be a 3-down back this week. I would play him over DT and Dion (this week), though if you play Dion, there’s nothing to argue either

Thanks for all the tips fellas.