Start Tua?

would I be crazy to start Tua this week against the rams? I have Matt Stafford and not sure how well he will perform against the colts.

this is a full ppr 12 team league. I’m 1-6, so what’s the harm? lol but what do you guys think?

Who is on your waiver? With Stafford putting up only so-so numbers last week against a terrible defense, I would think about dropping him for a decent streaming option and just watch Tua play for a week first.

my waiver is pretty slim, Baker, Kirk Cousins, Rivers

That’s rough. I would play Tua over Stafford. But I’d probably play Cousins or Rivers of Stafford too, considering he’s throwing against the Colts defense.

I like cousins too against the packers but you never know with cousins. Would you rather drop Stafford for cousins and keep cousins on my bench? or keep Stafford on my roster?

I think Cousins has a little bit better opportunity this week but I like Staffords schedule more ROS. So it depends on if you think someone will grab Stafford off waivers. If so, don’t drop him and maybe give Tua a shot this week.

I feel like Stafford would get taken. Usually my league only keeps 1 qb on roster but this season we added two more players making it a 12 team league and everyone is rostering 2 QBs