Start Two, who you got?

Deep keeper rosters, have two flex spots and I need to start two of the following:

Ware, Blount, Hyde, and Richard… I have Ware and Richard at the moment but I’m starting to think Blount should go in there…

Ware and Blount for sure Yeldon is the better player in Jax and richard is a nice sleeper this week id be ok putting him in instead of Blount I think either one is fine but ware for sure, question for you though for my flex, Landry, Blount Or Chris Thompson it’s full PPR

Man, that’s a tough one…

You could make a case against all three…

Landry’s target share has dropped to below 20% since the coaching change, and I think it’s more than just a slump…

Blount LOOKS good on the surface, but even with Kerryon out, they’re playing the Rams and could be playing catch up all day, and we all know he’s not going to see the field much if they’re way behind. I am trying to talk myself INTO starting Blount, especially considering how teams have scored on the ground at a healthy clip against the Rams, but I have little faith in Detroit to do ANYTHING that makes sense anymore.

And Thompson would be a no brainer start if he wasn’t returning from his rib injury to a team that’s handed over the reigns to AP.

That being said, I’d probably go Thompson (if I was comfortable with his ability to play enough snaps).