‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Starting 8 team PPR Dynasty League - New Dynasty Players

I’m looking to start a full-PPR dynasty league with owners who have never played dynasty before. No buy-in this year, and will discuss as a league for subsequent years.

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (NO DST/Kicker), 22 bench, and will be hosted on ESPN. Please leave your email below if you are interested.

Im interested.

vern3343@hotmail.com

I am interested. Never done dynasty before. Trying to get in a few this year. aj.kirschner@yahoo.com

I’m interested. danribla@gmail.com

Invite sent

I sent you an invite

Invite has been sent

If you still have room…would love an invite.

I was in a Dynasty startup last year…but the commish shut down the league without warning before we could draft rookies…so technically it was not a Dynasty after all.

ffldude@gmail.com

Sent you an invite. There are now two spots available

Hey, I’m the Vern3343@ hotmail.com. My forum was having technical issues last night so my buddy posted my email for me. If you need I have another buddy who would join. His email icekube39@hormail.com

*hotmail.com

I’d love to try this out if you still have room. mrmaples@gmail.com. thanks!

Would love to join the league and hopefully start a long running dynasty with a great group of guys if you have any spots left! Or if not you could always expand to ten teams! Hope to hear from you. hunteralder237@gmail.com

or this https://community.thefantasyfootballers.com/t/4-american-rep-spot-left-8-team-half-ppr-dynasty/11982

Invited you

Last spot! Invited

Not sure i got the invite, can you resend?

One spot open… please leave your email if interested!

weebrave23@gmail.com

Invite sent. Please add you team in the next 12 hours