Starting a new 12 team dynasty league, looking for involved owners

Edit: Only a few spots left!

I’m looking to start a new dynasty league that will stand the test of time and last for years! Owners should be dedicated and competitive. Fun banter is encouraged, but please don’t be a jerk. I’m hoping we can build a mini community with 12 people that love dynasty fantasy football!

Scoring will be PPR, with the following positions:
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX, 12 BENCH, 2 IR, 3 TAXI (no kickers or defense).

There will likely be a $25 buy in (we can discuss once the league is full). The startup draft will be vets-only, with 1 hour pick times and starting asap. I’ll pause it overnight and during the draft, if needed. Rookie draft will be in a few weeks (snake draft in reverse order of startup for just this year).

We’ll use the sleeper app. Please reply with your email if you’re interested!

4 Likes

I’m down! It’s rough doing no buy-in though, hard to keep people involved. luukgx@gmail.com for invite please :slight_smile:

I’m certainly not opposed to a buy in. I kinda figured people might have a bad team and decide to just quit rather than keep paying a buy in. But I can see it from your point as well.

I’m interested. Jason_mnffl@hotmail.com

Jcwattner@gmail.com

I’d love to be in
Jeremy.p.hale@gmail.com

I’d love to be in. Is there an anticipated draft date?

vanmath3@gmail.com

We’re discussing the start date in the chat, but it shouldn’t be too long after the league fills up. We’re also discussing a $25 buy in, which it seems is preferred.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Josh

I’m very interested! christian.wallace4@gmail.com

I’m interested! jkatzen430@gmail.com.

peytin23@gmail.com

I am interested! alexcyrenne@gmail.com

I’m in if you still have openings! rcmdoc503@gmail.com

If you still need anyone I am interested!

szpernogas@yahoo.com

I’m interested if you have any more room. I’m currently in two dynasty leagues.

Oh yea, email😊
bsosa61@gmail.com

We’re full, but thanks to everyone that showed interest! I may still contact you if we were to lose a team for whatever reason

Very interested! jordan@caspinc.org

Just saw you are full. If someone bails, hit me up!