‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Starting Doug Martin?

Is anyone comfortable starting Doug martin over Ajayi or Murray this week? What’s his most realistic work load going to be?

My confidence in Ajayi is a bit shaken. Same with Murray. Martin has a decent matchup and Murray may be used more if Mariota sits. So you’re comparing the unknown (for this season) vs the known (what Murray has done so far). I may lean a bit more towards Martin, but that may be because I’m having to use him too! lol.

For me, RBs are killing me. Realistically you hopefully see 15 touches for Doug Martin tonight. But damn, it’s going to be a shoot out. Like the guys said yesterday, start them em all.

Start Martin or Amendola as a flex tonight?

I’m starting Martin in a couple leagues, so this is a tad contrarian, but I’d say START AMENDOLA! love the matchup, love the consistency (when healthy). I think it is the safer AND higher ceiling move. I hope we get awesome dougy fresh, but the truth is, none of us know.

out of those three plus McCaffrey I’m going o be choosing two. Kareem Hunt already has one of my RB spots so he’s a given. Who do you guys think I should start?