‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

STARTUP 12 team Keeper 1/2 point ppr MONEY LEAGUE ESPN- 1 SPOT LEFT TO FILL!

Looking for active (and preferably experienced) owners to fill open spots in Start up 12 team Keeper ppr league . Committed ppl please , preferred Footclan scoring system . Please send email or contact info if interested trying to get filled by Sat. $50 entry fee custom keep rules more apon request.

Keeper League Draft Order
Your first year draft order will be randomly determined and should follow the snake order, Following-year draft order will reward the worst teams in the first two rounds: The worst team will get the first pick of round one and first pick of round two. After the first and second rounds are complete, round three will start the snake draft. So, the champion of the league would get the last pick in rounds one and two and the first pick in round three.

Keepers
Each team can keep up to 3 players , any player drafted after round 2 can be keep. All 1st and 2nd round drafted will be placed back in draft pool each each. Any player keep cost a 2 round ahead where they were drafted the year before. Any undrafted player keep cost a 10 round pick. Keepers can only be kept max 3 years. Any dropped player can not be kept.

I’m in, jaikweihrauch@gmail.com, ill email you personal details.

invite sent

I want in as well - dustin.lee.ferguson@gmail.com

If you don t mind my asking a few questions , how long have you played in fantasy and are u committed enough for mutli years?

I’ve been playing for 9 years. I’ve been commissioner for multiple leagues but I’ve been wanting to do a keeper league. I’m very active and will be keeping up with the league long-term

thank you for info i will send invite

Sounds like fun, sign me up. Bigmoloos@gmail.com

I’m interested also. Acoles520@gmail.com

5 years playing Fantasy football here, fantasyfootball.zaragoz@gmail.com
My love for football and fantasy football will keep me committed to a keeper league.

Sounds great! I’m from Rock Hill SC #Football City USA. Been playing for 20+ years. Run a family and friends Ppr league for 8. Very active on all levels. Minzer24@yahoo.com.

I realize you say filled by Saturday, but if there’s still a spot I’m interested. Been doing fantasy 8 years, my main league went keeper 2 years ago with a keeper system I hate for how basic it is, so I’d love to be in a league with a proper keeper system. smlevin75@gmail.com

I am very interested as well. Been playing fantasy for 6 years now (very committed). Commish every year for my league but deciding to take a backseat this year and take some shoulders. I understand you say fill by Saturday but I hope there is still a spot. jaredbertrim12@gmail.com

Thanks can i get some background on how long you have played fantasy and if your in any other leagues?

Thanks for interest ,can i get some background on how long you have played fantasy and if your in any other leagues?

invite sent

invite sent also

invite sent your way

invite sent your way also

Yup I do a family league and league at my work for the past 5 years, usually for money. Typically a 12 man .5 PPR league