‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Startup 2 Team Keeper League - ESPN - 10 Team - .5 PPR - FREE

Need members for a 10 team ESPN 2 keeper league startup. Half point PPR. Draft is on Wednesday the 6th at 9:00PM ET.

QB - 1
RB - 2
WR - 2
TE - 1
FLEX - 1
D/ST - 1
KICKER - 1
BENCH - 7

Drop your email if you’re interested!

Im interested but i work until 8pm pst. Any chance the draft can be pushed back? If not no worries if you need to find someone else.

Cjkrause91@gmail.com

Sorry man, some of the guys work early that morning central time and won’t be up that late. Thanks though.

All good. Id be avalible any time before 2pm pst but i presume everybodys working. Lmk if anything changes.

Dillondye@ymail.com

Love too join if you guys end up pushing the time a bit later. I’m off 700 Pacific.

TannerM.Wortham@gmail.com

We moved the draft to 9PM EST does that still work for you?

Yeah that works for me

Can I get an invite?

I have never done a keeper league, but I am excited to start. I have been playing for 6 years and I love this game and want to expand my experience, plus I have some funny team names every now and again lol.

chrisjohnston@asgtechnical.com

Invite sent

Glad to have you man. My first keeper too. Invite sent.

If you are still looking for someone, I’ll join. slithgow6@gmail.com

Can you send the email again? I never received it. My email for my ESPN account was a different one and I didn’t realize it but I changed it to the chrisjohnston@asgtechnical.com so I should get it this time

Re sent it to that address

Cool man, sent an invite your way

If you still need people I would join - proctorpete@hotmail.com

I’ll wait until tomorrow morning for you to accept, but I need to fill that spot.

Still need one more, you interested still?