Startup Dynasty for Players new to Dynasty - ***** LEAGUE FULL *****

Hi all I am looking to startup a dynasty league. I want this league to be friendly to people new to dynasty like myself (or with 0-1 years of experience). I got a massive response on my earlier post, so decided I could make another.

This is my first year doing dynasty and we just drafted a startup league. I think it would be fun to play around with another league.

League would be: 1QB, 2RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX, 16 BENCH, 4 TAXI.
12-Team, PPR, $50 buy-in (deposit required for next year, and every year in which you trade any draft pick). Combined draft, randomized order.

Draft will most likely be a slow draft but if we can find a good time for everyone than it doesn’t have to be.

Daily FAAB waivers during offseason, Wednesday morning waivers for in season. FAAB reset after rookie draft.

If interested comment with sleeperID and years of dynasty experience.

6 Likes

sleeper thunder75089 - 1 yr of experience

1 Like

Will set up, send invite and DM later today

Definitely still interested. Send me an invite on Sleeper at Piratesteve31 and let me know where to send the cash.

1 Like

Will be leaguesafe. Will send invite and DM later today

Yes please. I posted on your previous thread.
sleeper ID - gatch1

1 Like

good deal, up to 8 now. 4 more

im interested! 0 years of experience in dynasty

1 Like

Keen for this - @Sluggah23 on Sleeper

1 Like

Sweet man, I’ll shoot you a message on sleeper. What’s your ID? Or if you don’t have a sleeper account yet, send me a personal message with your email

hey thanks for the reply. How much dynasty experience do you have?

Sleeper ID: BeerMeWaukee
1.5 yrs exp

1 Like

Sleeper ID: BobbyRoss
0 years Dynasty

Brand new to this format, but played redraft for a few years now!

I’m definitely interested in joining

Yep I’m interested in joining - Im new to dynasty this year I have joined a few leagues this year played redraft for a couple of years Sleeper id revpod

Interested Chmura22 on sleeper