‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Startup Keeper League/ $50 Buy in/ Yahoo PPR

I am starting up a new keeper league this year. Buy in will be $50. 10 teams. Winner gets $400, runner up gets $100. This will not be a super confusing keeper league with tons of rules regarding who can be kept and the price to pay to keep each. This will be either a 3 or 4 player keeper league. Once all teams are in, we will vote on the # to keep. I don’t want to keep too many players that will make it hard for the bad teams to be able to get back in it the following year. Also, I want league members to be involved in the major decisions in this league, so I will be asking for votes on various topics regarding the league throughout the season. It will be run through Yahoo. This is a PPR league, standard snake draft, waivers are continuing rolling list with the roster as follows:

1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1K, and 1Def. 6 bench players with 1 IR spot.

Draft pick trades are allowed. I have never been in a league that allows this, not sure how it will work out but wanting to try it.

Draft is Monday 8/27 @ 7:30pm CST. This will be after all week 3 preseason games have concluded, as to limit injuries to starters.

Here is the link to whom all is interested.
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1300879/invitation?key=a79c5ca556a0872a&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=a09a492590d060be