Stash or Drop Lazard?

I’m in a half ppr dynasty league. Reports say that Lazard is out indefinitely. Should I stash him on ir for next season, or drop him to pick up Gesicki or Mecole Hardman?

Need advice please

Out indefinately makes me think that there’s still a chance he returns this season, so if you are lacking in WR depth and want to gamble on someone for later in the season, i’d keep him. My league provided extra IR spots due to Covid and i have Lazard in several leagues and i plan on stashing him till later.

That being said, in Dynasty if Gesecki is available you HAVE to snatch him up

Who are your other TE’s and WR’s and do you have an IR?

There’s a lot of bench space in the league. I’m pretty set at both positions. My other wrs are:

Lockett, Godwin, Golladay, Cooper, Kupp, Hollywood, Chark, Deebo Samuel, Alshon Jeffery, Dionte Johnson, Higgins, and Harry.

My TEs are Kittle and Jonnu Smith.

We start 2 wrs, 2rbs, 1 te, and 4 flex each week.

Two IR spots currently hold Godwin and Samuel, and I’ll have to drop someone to bring them both back.

Rashard Higgins? On the Browns? I’d give him a drop over Lazard, but you could drop both, pick up Gesicki, and still have a slot open for when they come back

Tee Higgins on the Bengals

ooo. Yeah gotta keep him. In that case yeah i think you have to drop Lazard to make room for the WR’s you have coming back, you’re stacked at WR and don’t need him anyway.

Thanks for the advice!

Yep agree with @jtess72 you’re loaded with the guys you have. Would be nice to hold but not over the guys you have/need to make space for from IR.