Stashes on bench:

thinking of stashing some of the below players in a 14 team league, what do you think (18 roster options 1 QB, 3 RB, 3WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1 super Flex (QB, RB,WR,TE) 1 DEF, 1 Kicker and 6 bench positions_
Antonio Gandy Golden encase Steve Sims Jnr doesn’t cement WR2
Bryce Love or Antonio Gibson- have Barber hoping he has a good body of work split with Peterson
KJ Hill - should see a opportunity behind Keenan Allen and Williams, but not sure of how much Ekeler, Jackson and Kelley will have in the pass catching game?
La’Micel Perine- I think Gase will give early opportunities to show what he brings to running game as Gore knows he will be good for 5-10 touches per game max
Devin Duvernay - Will earn WR3 behind Hollywood Brown and Snead, Miles Boykin and James Proche battling for WR4 and WR5
Eno Benjamin - will be RB2 above Chase Edmonds
KJ Hamler - insurance if Jerry Jeudy doesn’t take his opportunity as WR2 especially as not to high on Tim Patrick or Desean Hamilton
Devin Asiasi - hoping he has a strong season and becomes the next Gronk
Scotty Miller - similar to Cole Beasley with Bills, will see plenty of short routes and red zone opportunities as Evans, Godwin, Diggs and Brown are man marked leading to broken plays
Van Jefferson - will surpass Josh Reynolds as WR3, but both Higbee and Everett will get plenty of targets so production of a WR5/6 max with a couple of big games through season.

Bryce Love or Antonio Gibson should be on a roster in a 14 team league. These would be the highest of the list of players you provided.

Devin Asiasi would be at the bottom of the list unless this is dynasty.

KJ Hamler had a hamstring injury which I think could delay any real production. Monitor, but he can stay on waivers for now.

La’Micel Perine will only see playing time if Bell or Gore get injured. Not a bad stash but no real ceiling. Unlike the Washington Football Team running backs.

1 Like

Agree with this. Definitely grab a Washington RB.

Drop barber ASAP. Like now. And for Gibson. Do it now.

On paper, I prefer Bryce Love…

over Gibson.

But get them both.

Gibson will play in the slot too. Is it a PPR league or Standard?

Standard, dropped barber for Bryce Love this afternoon.

I don’t see Gibson making an impact till at least mid season, Love can instantly be RB2 to Peterson now.

Dropped Barber for Love this afternoon the “every down back”. keeping an eye on Drake in boot situation, Eno Benjamin pushing Chase Edmonds for RBs at Cardinals