Stay put or look for trades?

12 team auction dynasty. Sign players to 1-3 year contracts based on auction price. Dropped players cause a 40% hit on salary cap for duration of remaining contract. At end of contract, free agents can be franchised for 1 year at the average of the top 5 salaries for that position. 1 round rookie draft each year, salary based on draft position: $12 for first pick, $11 for second, down to $1 for 12th pick. Rookies can be signed for up to 4 years . $225 salary, 20 players per team. 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR,1TE, 1 FLEX, 1 DEF. FULL PPR SCORING, WITH 5 POINT BONUS FOR 100 YARD RUSH/REC AND 300 YARD PASS.

Finished 2nd or 3rd last 3 years. Traded away all current draft picks for this year and next to make a run last year, fell just short. Current roster is:
Kamara $3 - 2 years
Zeke $12 - 1 year
Gordon $57 - 1 year (franchise tag)
Ballage. $2 -1 year

Kevin White $2 - 1 year
Taywan Taylor. $6 - 1 year

Top RB available for auction probably devonta Freeman, Drake, Lindsey. Then fall quickly after that.

Top WR are:
Hopkins, Beckham, Edelman, Evans, Green, Hilton, Cooper, diggs

My question is should I stand pat and try to land at least 1 top level WR? Maybe trade one of my 3 RB for draft picks and/or a good WR contract?

I’ll be solid this year, and probably next. But no draft picks worries me about where I’ll be in 2-3 years. I won’t have a pick until 2021. Those rookie deals pay huge dividends since you can keep them for 4 years.

The other issue is that while everyone else is making trades this off season, I’m sitting here doing nothing. I think it’s the right move, but doesn’t make for the funnest off-season, and since off-seasons are long, that’s alot of doing nothing.

Just looking for some thoughts.

Thanks all.