‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Still trust in Fuller?

With M. Thomas on bye, my starting WRs are D. Adams and Fuller in a PPR league.

I was able to win despite Fuller last week. I realize every player is susceptible to a bad week. Is that all last week was or is there cause for concern?

The bad game last week didn’t frustrate me nearly as much as the fact that Watson barely looked his way. He had like 3 targets, and with the hamstring and Coutee’s emergence, I begin to wonder.

With M. Thomas and Golladay on bye, my only receivers (besides Adams) are Fuller and Demaryius. Should I roll with DT instead who will be playing from behind?

It seems relevant to bump this post.

For the 2nd week in a row it looks like I’m going to pull out a win DESPITE Fuller’s best efforts to sabotage my team. Luckily I have WR depth and hopefully won’t have to roll the dice with him anymore but what the hell?

When you can’t block, you don’t have time for progressive reads. Nuk is generally read 1 and slot is going to be the 2nd read. Hou isn’t a good blocking team and Fuller’s value will reflect that. Use the WR core of NYG as an example… when blocks are made, everyone is in play, when you can’t it’s quick dump offs.

This is true. I was annoyed less with his point totals and more with the opportunities. I knew his output from last season wasn’t sustainable, but I thought there was this supposed rapport between Watson and Fuller to where he’d at least get plenty of targets. But back to back weeks with only 3 targets!

But I guess it all goes back to your point.

Hou is trying to establish the run so Watson doesn’t die this year. Buf game was a very conservative approach and it almost cost them. I honestly believe it won’t be until past their bye we get to see the fun Hou O again with Jax, Mia, Den next 3 up.

I should’ve dealt Fuller 2 weeks ago when I originally wanted to haha.

Eh… if you’re deep at WR, I like him for the late season push/playoffs. This whole O is dinged up right now.