I am currently slated to start
QB Dak Prescott
RB Melvin Gordon
RB Leonard Fournette
WR Tyreek Hill (tonight)
WR Danny Amemdola
TE Zach Ertz (Monday night)
FLEX Rishard Matthews

I’m a little bit concerned about Fournettes use after that ankle injury. The Jags say he’s ok, and they’re probably resting him from practice so he doesn’t injure it further, but do you think they might limit him in the game against the Colts?

I picked up Chris Ivory this week, and if Fournette plays, I’m toying with the possibility of starting him in the FLEX over Matthews or Amendola in order to hedge my Fournette play in case the Jags limit his workload. Even if they don’t limit Fournette, Ivory’s floor is like 5 points which is about the same as Matthews or Amendola.

What do you guys think?

Also could play Rob Kelley on Monday night.

ORRRR I could pick up and flex hunter henry.

Definitely play Fournette if he’s able to play. Keep/pick up Ivory in case fournette doesn’t play but don’t play both play UNLESS you’re in a comfortable position to beat your opponent.

Oh I’m most definitely playing Fournette if he’s available. And I already picked up ivory, I’m just worried that Fournette will play but they might limit him in the game cuz the jags can’t afford to lose him, and if he’s limited then ivory will pick up the slack and i like the matchup against the Colts.

If you feel comfortable in your matchup you can make that high floor-low ceiling play.