‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Stream Gillislee? Trade for Bell?

Gillislee is on waiver. I have Ty Montgomery as well. Royce freeman would lead the way till Bell returns, i just need a streamable RB2 in the meantime.

I am thinking about offering Bell owner my Engram, Lynch and Burkhead for bell and doyle. Is this too much?

I would make both of these moves. Clement is very talented, but stuck in a committee in Philly. Unless Sproles or Ajayi gets injured, he won’t get the ball enough to have value. If you can get Bell, I would make that deal in a heartbeat. Hope this helps.

I got bell, for a bit higher price. He cost me newton, Drake and Ingram and I got bell and a throw away Goff.

I am starting Gillislee this week aside Kamara.

I have an offer out for James Conner (Shepard and Penny For Conner)

Is the Conner offer smart or no?

It’s risky, but I don’t think it’s a bad trade for you. Connor’s play all but assures that he will be part of the Steelers gameplan even when Bell returns. Penny hasn’t shown much yet but there is upside there. It’s a calculated risk, but as long as Bell continues his hold out, I think this works out well for you.

I traded for Bell but I already had Conner so it wasnt to risky… I traded Mixon for Bell+Lindsay… I also have Royce so I was able to handcuff 2 RBs in 1 trade… I sucks I had to trade Mixon but i feel like it was worth it…