‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Streaming def help

Hey picked up the Bill’s for a de this week I know they will have a new qb but options are slim. Here are my other choices any input would be awesome thanks.

From ProFootball Focus:

The Cardinals DST has been among the top fantasy units over the last two weeks with eight sacks, seven turnovers, and two defensive touchdowns. Defensive end Chandler Jones has been unstoppable the past two games, putting up 2.5 sacks, a pair of forced fumbles, and a fumble recovery. The secondary has been contributing big plays over the last three games, compiling three interceptions, two fumble recoveries, a sack, and a defensive touchdown. Case Keenum has thrown at least one interception in each of the first six games and been sacked three times in the past three weeks.

And

This Thursday matchup has the potential for both DST units to put up nice fantasy totals. The Broncos managed to get to Jared Goff five times last week — which isn’t an easy thing to do, as the Rams had allowed just six sacks in the first five games. On the flip side, the Cardinals allowed four sacks in their Week 6 loss, which is the highest total against Arizona since Chicago did it in Week 3. This should be another big game for rookie Bradley Chubb (three sacks last week) as he’ll likely line up over tackle D.J. Humphries who allowed three hurries and two sacks last week. Oh, and there’s also the rookie quarterback rule in effect again, with Josh Rosen at the helm for Arizona.

I’ve seen similar notes popping up for both teams across a lot of analysis.
I cannot recall where but someone also pointed out that the Redskins DST unit is a sneaky play that have been averaging (I believe) 1 takeaway and 1 sack per game. (May have been Matthew Berry from ESPN.)

Oh and just for me:

Falcons look pretty juicy since… Eli Manning.
Though risky since I would expect points to be put up in that game.