Struggling with the flex spot

Hello Footclan, need your help. In a 0.5 point PPR. Should I start John Brown, Marvin Jones, or Sony Michel at flex? Brown has a tough matchup but has been steady. Jones could blow up or bust, and Michel has a potentially great matchup but is so game script dependent that he could be great, or nowhere to be found. My current WRs are Kupp and Julio, and my starting RBs are Lindsay and Ingram. Also starting Wentz over Josh Allen this week, hope that works out.

I am staying away from Brown this week as I think Allen and Singletary do the playmaking with their legs against the Ravens, who just got steamrolled by Mostert. Jones is a complete coin flip with a rookie QB, but the Vikes secondary didn’t distinguish themselves against Seattle, and as you said, he can explode given the right scenario. Everyone has been on Michel as a bounce back candidate, and I like his opportunity at home (if the game was in KC, I wouldn’t even consider him). The bottom line here is that you have three players who have some upside, but their floors are all below 5 points. I think you can pretty much throw a dart on this one.

Appreciate the reply. I will probably choose between Jones and Michel on this one. May come down to a coin flip.