‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Stuck big time

Started 6-3, my whole team slowly been ravaged away from me (RIP Carson, Cook and Zeke). Still have Melvin and Alf but down to 6-5 and really need this win for play offs, playing a 7-4 team with big time receivers. I’m gonna start Demarius Thomas but thinking about risking those smooth routes of Kenny Golloday as my wr2 just cause I need the upside! Other option is Crowder who would have safer floor but I need explosive ceiling (also a lions fan). Probably going mixon at flex but would be open to playing either of the wrs there either. Also have Marquise Goodwin and MArty McBryant if anyone rathered them either? Appreciate any help

Personally, I like Crowder’s upsdie over Golloday. The Vikings don’t give up much through the air (Vikings Fan haha). If you want the extreme upside, Goodwin is the best example of high risk high reward. All his routes are basically bombs - could get behind Seattle’s beat up secondary, however he doesn’t get a lot of targets. I am also flexing Mixon this week because it is hard to deny his carry count and talent - just hoping for his break through game. I would go:

WR 2: Crowder
Flex: Mixon